Monday 14 July 2014

1 more sleep (Sleep? Who am I kidding?) then I'm off!!!

So, tonight is seeing me run around like a headless chicken, stressing I've not packed enough or I've packed too much, charging up my batteries and laptop etc, making sure I have all my kit packed and let's just say the realisation of what I'm about to do and experience is just kicking in!!

I know this might make me quite unpopular ;-), but I've just got a link to where I'm gong to be staying over the next 2.5 weeks!!

Well, I have to say I wasn't expecting this!!

Excited? Me?

Urm............you decide!!!

If working with Will and the vet students wasn't enough of a privilege for me.......this has just tipped me over the edge with excitement!!!


Someone pinch me please???


Hlosi Game Lodge, Port Elizabeth/Grahamstown, South Africa


1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic!! Hopefully you won't be in the mud hut round the back! xx

    ReplyDelete